Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
AlexKrycek1970
Tutor
Tutor

How do I purchase Arlo Smart for just the one camera in the UK? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AlexKrycek1970
Tutor
Tutor

Just had a reply from Arlo. 

As of the moment the Arlo Smart service plan is only available in USA. We are still waiting for the updates from the concern department if the Arlo Smart service plan will be roll out outside USA.

Frustrating. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Pinnacle74
Star
Star
Don’t even bother, it does not work.

I have tried everything (change subscription back to normal, re-subscribe to the premium version - THREE TIMES, uninstallation/re-installation of the app, etc) and I still do not have the Arlo Smart functions....
AlexKrycek1970
Tutor
Tutor

Just had a reply from Arlo. 

As of the moment the Arlo Smart service plan is only available in USA. We are still waiting for the updates from the concern department if the Arlo Smart service plan will be roll out outside USA.

Frustrating. 

Pinnacle74
Star
Star
What a brunch of *insert censored word here*.

I have not seen this anywhere in the FAQ or anywhere in the existing threads.

My guess is if you ask another person they will tell you a whole different story like “unsubscribe and re-subscribe” or “re-install the app” or some other b*ll*hit...

This is getting more and more ridiculous.....
Divvydave
Star
Star
Unbelievable! The new features are mentioned under the plan when you place the order! I only upgraded because of Smart. What a scam 😠
VoodooHelo1
Star
Star

Yep total scam indeed!!

I checked the Arlo Smart Home landing page and the only thing i could find anywhere was about the e911 dialling feature only available in the USA!

I upgraded via my Arlo Android App as it said it was available in the Premier account. Paid $120.00 AUD to upgrade and nothing!!

Tried contacting live chat...what a waste of time that was. Just kept saying no one available at the moment then wouldnt connect. Call phone support...24th in the que...45mins later, 12th in the que! No callback option just sit and wait to be jerked around, no thanks. Total joke.

Have sent Netgear Sales an email demanding a refund in full.