Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Smart - cloud stopped working

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
CP31
Aspirant
Aspirant

We subscribed to the arlo plan that give us 30 days of recordings on cloud but today (4/27/2021) about two hours ago the cloud stopped working and we could not access our recordings! They worked if we accessed the videos through our hub and had to download them to the memory space in order to watch them. I saw that some people experienced the same problem earlier in December 2020. Could Arlo tell us what is really going on? Another account that associates with devices also showed the message saying that devices are not connected to AC power. Everything is all wonky today with Arlo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. Please log out of the mobile app and log back in and check your library. Please let us know if you're still experiencing an issue.

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CP31,

We've received similar reports through our support channel as well. The development team is currently reviewing these reports and will be providing an update on status.arlo.com shortly.

JamesC

Jackej
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have plenty of recordings but all I am seeing his a blank page that says no recordings, there is no recordings for any date.

Anyone else this problem pop up just today?

Arlo Pro 2

CP31
Aspirant
Aspirant

That is what happening to me today too. It shows "no recordings" on cloud storage. I hope Arlo will be able to solve this issue soon. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. Please log out of the mobile app and log back in and check your library. Please let us know if you're still experiencing an issue.

JamesC

CP31
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you very much, James. I am glad everything is working properly again. 

Jackej
Aspirant
Aspirant

What I did just a little while after I posted here,  is ,  I power cycled the base,  that didn't work  , then I logged out of my account , restarted my phone ,  logged back in and everything was working again, all is well