Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Smart Premier e911 does not add address

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
markcmann
Aspirant
Aspirant

Recently I added Arlo Smart Premier but when attempting to add my address (a newer development but it's been almost a year) to e911, I receive the following error:

"You entered an invalid address, please enter valid street, city, postalcode and state."

I've tried from a PC via Google Chrome and the iOS App on an iPhone X but the same error.  I beleive this is related to the address not showing up in their database since it's a newly contructed housing development.  Please advise on how to get this to work.  Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired

@markcmann  I had the same issue when I moved into my new home. Delivery services, Amazon, and many other things were also unable to find my address because they all ping a similar database. Each company uses a database that is linked to more official data so that it's accurate, they don't make their own address database. We can try and get it updated through the company that maintains the information. Mine took several months as there was something that wasn't entered correctly when the development was started that had to be fixed. PM me with the following information and I'll put a ticket in to see if we can get it added:

• Your full street address
  • What services are able to find your address (such as Amazon, local delivery, FedEx, etc.) If these are able to find you, then it should be easier to get your info added. If not, it may take a while, but we'll see what we can do.
S_
Aspirant
Aspirant
Unable to add address to E911 service I paid $99.00 for the Arlo Smart Premier subscription . System keeps giving me an error message to add a correct address, state and zip . People there is no excuse for anyone to get an error message like this. especially when I reside in the USA and this has been my home address for the past 11 years,. I use both Microsoft Edge 10 and Internet Explore 11 w/ google chrome. Neither OS work with your program and your E911 setup. The way I see it , your company can either fix the problem now, or reimburse me my $99.00 since the subscription is up until Dec 19, 2019, or I can go back to the basic free subscription and post all over the web and with BBB that your product sucks seeing that other folks are having the same problem. Oh and I might add that I have been a customer for over two years. Very disappointed.
drjohn691
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just upgraded and my address will not add also.  The street is in a fairly new develpment but well recognized by the Sheriff, Google Maps, UPS, FedEx, Amazon and is at least 3-4 years old.  Please advise.

markcmann
Aspirant
Aspirant
I suggest contacting Arlo Support in order to get e911 to function. That is what I needed to do in order for it to work for me. Good luck.