Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Smart Plan offers $2.99/month with 30-day recording but I only get 7 days?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I have a subscription, but am not getting the 30 days for the Arlo Camera.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Screenshot attached40989235.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey wk23,

Make sure you subscribed to the Arlo Smart Plan with the camera that you want for 30-day recording.

You can try to resubscribe again and let us know if you do not receive any recordings after 7 days starting from when you resubscribed or contact the support team so they can look into this further: Arlo Support.

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Jessica,

For about two weeks, I was getting more than 7 days on the subscribed cameras.  Now, I am not.  I did what you suggested and not only did it not fix the issue, but it deleted "ALL" my camera recordings for all my cameras, doublecharged my card for the same time period, and created more issues than before.  I would like to think I should get a refund for the entire time subscribed and I would like more personal attention by a "qualified" technician who knows backend issues and not just a "customer-service non-techincal person" who tells me to reset or reinstall everything when this is clearly not the issue there.  Thanks.

Please try to promptly fix this server issue and restore what I lost!

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Jessica,

For about two weeks, I was getting more than 7 days on the subscribed cameras.  Now, I am not.  I did what you suggested and not only did it not fix the issue, but it deleted "ALL" my camera recordings for all my cameras, doublecharged my card for the same time period, and created more issues than before.  I would like to think I should get a refund for the entire time subscribed and I would like more personal attention by a "qualified" technician who knows backend issues and not just a "customer-service non-techincal person" who tells me to reset or reinstall everything when this is clearly not the issue there.  Thanks.

Please try to promptly fix this server issue and restore what I lost!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey wk23,

Let me gather more information from you via private message.