Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Smart Plan for one camera NOT WORKING!!

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
phillycheese22
Follower
Follower

Can someone please help or offer a solution!!  I have subscribed to the Arlo Smart Plan for one of my cameras.  It has worked before but since Jan 2018, I've had to cancel and resubscribe several times trying to get it to work.  I cancelled for 2 months (since March) and recently subscribed again, hoping that they fixed this problem, but it still does not work.  The problem is, the camera will not record ANY motion event and will not NOTIFY on any motion event either.  It is suppose to record EVERY motion event and only notify you on motion that you select to be notified, but it is not doing either of those.  I've reset the camera, i've done everything, even cancelled the subscription and resubscribed and it still does not work anymore.  again.. it used to work fine until this past January.  Arlo Tech support has not provided ANY support and cannot offer me any solutions!!!  is there a bug or something on this plan??!!! 

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @phillycheese22

Can you provide more detail regarding the troubleshooting steps you have performed? Have you tried to remove the camera from Settings > My Devices > Re-add?