Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Smart Issues Camera Reduction

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ChrisInUK
Star
Star

Hi all I hope you are doing well.

I have some issues to do with my Arlo Smart Premier Plan when I was originally allowed up to 18 cameras on my Smart Plan and I took a screenshot of this some months ago now but it seems that since then Arlo has backtracked on how many you can have an now you can only have 10.

Back In January @Arlo-Greg the man in charge of plans came for a live chat type of thing using these message boards and I asked the question about if we will continue to receive the upper limit that we had at that time before the plans 'streamlined' and I was told by @JamesC that yes so long as we don't cancel the plan everything will stay as is so meaning if I can have 18 cameras then means I would be able to have 18 after but it seems not because the app is forever complaining I can only have 10 and now tonight I seem to have lost 3 cameras on my Arlo Smart. I have tried to contact Arlo but it seems no one is around to help so I'm not sure what to do?

a4 important.PNG

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ChrisInUK,

The legacy Premier plan supported up to 10 cameras. I'm not sure why your interface is showing up to 18, that plan has never supported 18 cameras.

I will open a ticket and escalate this issue for further investigation.

JamesC