Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NorskiWi
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have two of the Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight cameras and one Arlo Essential Video Doorbell Wired. I purchase three single camera subscriptions, and everything was working fine until this weekend. Then the Doorbell ended up being Off-Line. After a lot of tinkering, I got the Doorbell to work again. But when I try to add it to my plan under Subscription/Manage Cameras, the whole manage Cameras window is “dead”. I cannot drag anything anywhere. I cannot drag one of the included cameras down to deactivate. The Doorbell shows up under No Plan. How can get it back on the plan again so I drag it up so it’s included in my plan?

Thanks!

Gus (NorskiWI)

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried both the app and the web client? Sometimes force closing the app and reopening it helps. I suppose canceling one sub (for the doorbell) and resubscribing may help.

NorskiWi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion. Shutting down Arlo didn't help. And since the doorbell don't show up as having a subscription, I cannot cancel it. I'll Keep on trying, but if you or someone have and ideas, please let me know.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Subscription issues have to be handled by using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.