Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Annoying pop-up on arlo app library (No Subscription). Takes about 30 seconds to disappear.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mrkummet
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you update the app and remove the arlo subscription notification when I open "library"? It takes about 30 seconds to disappear and is quite annoying.  Every time I get a notification and want to check the video, I have to stare at an arlo pop-up for 30 seconds, quite pathetic considering how much arlo costs.

Model: VMB5000 | Arlo Ultra SmartHub
JessicaP
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi mrkummet,

Can you provide a screenshot where it shows the notification/pop-up when you open "library"?

mrkummet
Aspirant
Aspirant
Image attached. I could understand seeing this once with an option to never see it again. I have to wait 15-30 seconds every time I go to the library.
Model: VMB5000 | Arlo Ultra SmartHub
JessicaP
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for sharing the image.

I've sent it over to the development team for them to investigate this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

valglad
Aspirant
Aspirant

The free trial pop up started today. Please remove it. Every time I switch between Library and Devices -- this pops up on top of my cameras views.  

It has no option of being disabled

I access my account via PC

Model: VMB3500 | Arlo Base Station