Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

3 months of Arlo Smart included when purchasing 2 Arlo Pro 3 cameras but no idea how to redeem?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
daltonw
Follower
Follower

It says that a 3 months of arlo smart is included with the purchase of 2 arlo pro 3 cameras and the base station but i have no idea how to redeem that and arlo has charged me 

dcfox1
Master
Master

You  should not have to do anything for the three month trial at at least for me when i activated my  Pro 3 camera's.  If its at the end of your trial they continue it on a paid subscription. Thats what happened on my pro2's, I'm my pro 3 trial now. 

Model: VMB4540 | Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub
dcfox1
Master
Master

Not sure if ur at the beginning or end of trial. Just to clarify the auto paid charge  happened to me I have seen others that it did not happen and they lost recordings. Arlo told me that that should of happened even though  i exchanged them for pro 3 cams when to pro 2's were still on trial and not active on my account anymore.  My pro 3 trial is about to expire in a week so i probably will subscribe a day or to in advance to make sure.