Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Consideritdun56
Aspirant
Aspirant

3.2.51 so apparently after your firmware update in December my motion detector lights will not come on nor sync to the Arlo Bridge in the beginning it was flashing amber and blue looking up in your support app it said it was doing a firmware update. Sooo after 2 days its never synced to the bridge I reset and reset and deleted and restarted over again tooo many times called support to nooo avail and these devices are tooo expensive to be experiencing something like this. Sooo any suggestions??? The error message says my motion lights are off line, I read somewhere someone said the GH should be 2.4 which it is 

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Consideritdun56

I see your lights are online, are they just not detecting motion at the moment?

Consideritdun56
Aspirant
Aspirant

That’s correct, as well as in my settings it says the bridge is off line, no blue light is lit on the Arlo bridge I’ve reset a thousand times and yess it on Bluetooth and yes 2.4GHZ whyy after the firmware update does it have to knock things out! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

How long have you had your bridge and security lights?

Consideritdun56
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased this pkg back in mid November , now I also see there was another system update you guys did yesterday Friday mid-morning 

Question, the Arlo Bridge is it supposed to have the blue light aluminate always? It’s should stay lit correct? Which mine does not, it’s plugged in but no light on it

Consideritdun56
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo app settingsArlo app settings

Arlo app settingsArlo app settings

Phone settings in ur Arlo appPhone settings in ur Arlo app

Arlo settingsArlo settings

See photo

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Consideritdun56

I would suggest contacting customer support again, since you are still within the warranty time frame. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation