Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
nmjones00
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've seen people ask this question but have not seen an answer yet. Will the Arlo Security light be able to use the same battery as the Arlo Pro2 camera?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ysabel
Luminary
Luminary

Hi, I already contacted Arlo about this and they are able to confirm that the battery being used on the Arlo light is the same battery with Arlo Pro and Pro 2. They are using Lion battery.

🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

We will know when it is released.... Spring ?

I always check the sellers for the latest info as many do pre-sales and seem to have info first ( like amazon, etc )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
nmjones00
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for you reply. Yep...I checked Amazon and all the questions and responses but the device has already been developed. Someone knows the answer but hasn't specifically addressed it yet. Its been asked on this forum and on Amazon. I was hoping Tech support would give a response also.

Ysabel
Luminary
Luminary

Hi, I already contacted Arlo about this and they are able to confirm that the battery being used on the Arlo light is the same battery with Arlo Pro and Pro 2. They are using Lion battery.

🙂

nmjones00
Aspirant
Aspirant
Perfect...thanks for the info. I may consider perordering now. That was the last bit of info I needed.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation