Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras connected to base(ABB1000) but no live feed streaming from my camera (AL1101)

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
kmvillaume
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the 3 pk security lights (AL1101) and base (ABB1000) connected to the wireless internet. I can see my devices on the arlo app on phone and computer. I can control the lights going on a off just fine. I get notifications when movement is detected, However, the livefeed cameras do not load on my phone or from this website. The cameras on my app shows the name of the camera, motion detector icon, battery life of camera, light switch and settings button. That is it I couldn't see them from initial set up. It's worth noting I have already tried to to a hard reset and reconnected all the device back up. This doesn't seem to be a common issue on the message boards. I was hoping I was doing something wrong on my end. My firmware info: Base 2.0.0.0_22118_107 Camera 3.2.45 Iphone 7, v 12.0 Arlo app is updated, Arlo app version 2.5.5, release date 08/02/2018 Comcast internet up to 60 mbsp Just tested at 27.6 download mbps and upload 3.6 mbps Please help! Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
The lights have no cameras - they're just lights. Also, your bridge (not a base) has old firmware as do your lights. Check Settings, My Devices, each of your devices, Device Info to see if there's a notification for a firmware update. If not try unplugging the bridge and reinsert the batteries in your lights.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
The lights have no cameras - they're just lights. Also, your bridge (not a base) has old firmware as do your lights. Check Settings, My Devices, each of your devices, Device Info to see if there's a notification for a firmware update. If not try unplugging the bridge and reinsert the batteries in your lights.
kmvillaume
Aspirant
Aspirant
Well now that would make sense now, wouldn’t it? Thanks for your help. Maybe I should read the fine print.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation