Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CurtisArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Camera hw AL1101r4   firmmare 3.2.51

Base station hw ABB1000r1.0  FW 2.0.1.0_259_220

issue started yesterday i had a light giving me some trouble with motion detection. I've had this issue before so I removed the device from the base station and re added the light. but it did not appear on the app where you can turn the device off on and adjust the colors. but when I went to "my devices" under settings it showed under the base station as being connected. It was also stating that it was offline ? wierd. so I decided that maybe Id try hooking it to my other base station. same issue. being the tech person I am I started to diagnose the issue myself as sitting on the phone with arlo tech support takes for ever. plus you will go through the same steps you've already done a half dozen times as a advanced user, with the same result. removed another light and tried to pair it back to the base with the same result. and tried the other base station aswell surely both base stations arent bad. as I have 2 lights still connected to the other base device still and they are still working correctly. so i removed the base station and reset it to factory settings paired it back to the app and re tried another light to see if i could pair it back and get the ability to use the light without them showing offline. I also worked with tech support for almost 1 1/2 hour with her doing all the things i did over and over. i will include some screen shots" YES i have tried pairing the other lights to the known working base station and Im getting the same results. Yes I have taken a known working light and tried to re pair it to the known working base station with the same results. I have also paired a know working device to the base that i removed and it shows the base working fine.I believe there is a software issue that needs addressed. please help.

4 REPLIES 4
CurtisArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

here is another pic showing how the lights appear in the app

CurtisArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

another pic of how the light appears in the settings my device section 

CurtisArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

how the other base shows a recently paired light same issue on both base stations when repairing lights to the hub.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@CurtisArlo

Your first screenshot shows the card to allow the lights to be turned on & off. Is this section missing now?

What color is the Led on the bridge?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation