Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Security Lights - one of three shows no default rule

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rhwright
Aspirant
Aspirant
The "If Motion on xxxxx" rule in the Edit Mode on the bridge does not show up for one of my three arlo security lights.. I suppose I could add a new mode one level up in the app, but why doesn't the default rule display with the other two lights, under the edit mode for the bridge? Everything else for that (light) device looks normal.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try unplugging the bridge. It's possible that removing the light from Settings, My Devices and resyncing may help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try unplugging the bridge. It's possible that removing the light from Settings, My Devices and resyncing may help.

rhwright
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks jguerdat, I deleted the light that wasn't showing the default rule, and also deleted another light that had become disconnected. Added both lights back onto the bridge and so far all three are connected and displaying properly. I've had lots of issues with syncing the bridge and lights - previously I had to delete the bridge, factory reset it, and re-add because discovery of the lights kept failing (all of which occurred after the "known issue" was supposedly resolved last month). Hopefully this setup will be more stable going forward!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation