Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
fredq2
Star
Star

I purchased a 3 pack of lights. 2 work fine. 3rd light wont synch. Tried all trouble shooting to include resetting bridge completely (2 lights synched again, 3rd doesn't). opened a case online, rep asked if I had performed the trouble shooting (yes and more than was requested). next rep question was receipt. a few more days, next question was mailing address.

Besides requests for more data, all I get from arlo support is "I am doing a follow-up in relation to your open ticket which was about setup. It has been 7 days from my last correspondence and it seems that I have not received any updates from you. For now, I will be closing this ticket."

this isnt true.

Tonight - No chat lines available for 1 hour, on hold for 50 minutes for phone support.

So much for customer service. I like the product but not the customer no-service

Case Number: 41408694 

4 REPLIES 4
fredq2
Star
Star

Finally after 90 minutes on phone support and multiple questions I already answered on the web form, Arlo says they are sending a replacement light. I'm supposed to receive a follow up e-mail, haven't received it yet. new case #41435146

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey fredq2,

I'll escalate your case to the support team that you haven't heard back in regards to your replacement. They'll update you through your case once they finish reviewing your case.

fredq2
Star
Star

Hi JessicaP

No e-mails from arlo regarding case#41435146. I suspect I'll get another " If there is no response from you soon, your case will be closed due to inactivity." response soon when in fact I'm awaiting the e-mail confirmation from Arlo they said i needed in order to get a replacement for a defective light. Frustration continues.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

It looks like they tried to reach out to you via phone call but went through voicemail. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation