Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RCCola
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo Security Light does not stay on for more than 20 seconds after it is triggered by motion at night.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Armed Arlo Security Light to trigger camera on motion detection, that seems to be working, however, the light is supposed to stay on for 100 seconds, but only stays on for 20 seconds.  This is the case for 2 Arlo Security Lights I've set-up.  Not sure how to configure the lights to stay on longer with motion detection.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It appears that your rule for the light is set to 100 seconds - is that correct or is it set to the default time? If correct, you might want to create a new mode with identical rules to test. Removing the bridge from power and plugging it back in may help, too.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It appears that your rule for the light is set to 100 seconds - is that correct or is it set to the default time? If correct, you might want to create a new mode with identical rules to test. Removing the bridge from power and plugging it back in may help, too.

RCCola
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Jgerdat,

I set the rule for the light to turn on for 100 seconds in the Armed mode.  However, was not working.  I did try as you suggested to create a new custom mode with identical rules and that seemed to work, so I'm using that now, thanks for the suggestion!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation