Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
B2020
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought a new Eero mesh router setup and was able to get my Arlo security cameras reconnected through the base station, but the bridge for my lights won't connect.

I go through the setup process but it keeps failing. While it was in the process of syncing, I switched over to the Eero app and saw that the bridge was listed among the connected devices, so there must be some kind of connection happening.

When I tap the bridge in the Eero app to see the details, it says that it's using the 2.4GHz connection.

Any idea what's wrong? I've tried removing the light bridge and setting it up from the first step in the process, but that hasn't worked either.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
B2020
Aspirant
Aspirant

Never mind -- it finally connected after a few tries. I had to re-add the lights too, and that was a bit of a chore as well.

Setting up the Eero was a lesson in how to do hardware setup right. I've always found Arlo to be a bit lacking in that department.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
B2020
Aspirant
Aspirant

Never mind -- it finally connected after a few tries. I had to re-add the lights too, and that was a bit of a chore as well.

Setting up the Eero was a lesson in how to do hardware setup right. I've always found Arlo to be a bit lacking in that department.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation