Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

text and email notifications don't show the entire access code

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hazzy
Aspirant
Aspirant

This drives me nuts. I have an iPhone and when I have to log back into my account, I get a text notification but the code is only partially available in the banner so I have open the text message to see the whole code, but then when I go back to enter the code it starts the process over again. It means I have to use the alternate email method but that works the same way, which means the only way get access is to use my laptop and phone at the same time so I can open the email on the laptop and then put that code in my phone. 

I appreciate th security level but every other program I use displays the security code at the beginning of the message rather than the end so I don't need to jump through the same hoops

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hazzy,

What model iPhone are you using?

JamesC

Hazzy
Aspirant
Aspirant

12 Pro with the latest software. The other issue is that I have 5 cameras and I don't want to get a message over time there is activity but that is the only way I can have the system remember my device. Why can't I have it remember me without being notified every time someone moves?