cancel subscription

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
BryceWayne
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried following the instructions to cancel my Arlo subscription.

Only thing is they have removed the Cancel Subscription button.

Their webchat says that it's some sort of error that has just occured that morning. Anyone else have this problem?

They have a day to fix it before I call the bank.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the web client (my.arlo.com). The cancel subscription selection is at the bottom.

cmo325
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes and it is very frustrating, I spoke to a customer service a couple of days ago and he rambled off a website to go to and that was wrong. I tried to call back the next day and that function has changed. If they could do this to thousands of customers and get two extra payments until things are settled, there must be a consumer law to protect companies from doing this? 

cmo325
Aspirant
Aspirant

They deactivated three of the buttons that help you manage your subscriptions. Your advise is wrong.

2Screenshot 2022-12-31 095620.jpg

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm now on the new interface so can't check how the subscription plan page is displayed using the old interface. However, I did look at the page I use for beta testing and the Cancel Subscription selection is still at the bottom of the page. Your image doesn't show that you clicked on the Arlo Secure selection under Subscription. Try that - any better? Have you tried clearing the browser cache or using a different browser?

RichMon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I want to cancel my subscription, but the cancel subscription button is not available. I di d not know I even had a subscription! Unhappy with Arlo

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried both the app and web client to unsubscribe?