Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Web Portal and Arlo secure app Mode tab?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JMCFAN
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 4 Pro 4 cameras and 4 Pro cameras.  The Pro4 are connected with Wi Fi.....the 4 Pros are through my Hub.    All cameras show and can be controled in the Devices tab,   The Mode tab shows the 4 Pro 4 cameras....the Hub....and only one of the Pro cameras.   Is that normal?  I cannot see how to set schedu;e etc on the other 3 cameras...

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JMCFAN wrote:

The Mode tab shows the 4 Pro 4 cameras....the Hub....and only one of the Pro cameras.   Is that normal?  

Normally the mode tab only shows the hubs and cameras connected directly to your home wifi.

So I am thinking it does NOT show any of the Pro cameras.  Can you double-check?

@JMCFAN wrote:

I cannot see how to set schedu;e etc on the other 3 cameras...

You schedule modes, so when your cameras are connected to a hub you are setting up just one schedule for everything connected to that hub.

The way to manage/schedule individual cameras connected to that hub is to create custom modes that arm some cameras and disarm others.  (Any camera not in the rules for the mode is disarmed when you activate that mode).  Then you schedule the custom modes.

If you post details for the schedule you want for the Pro cameras, then we can help you sort this out.