Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to view devices in app nor online

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Ffer06
Aspirant
Aspirant

My devices no longer come up on my iphone app nor when i login to the web portal. However, i have granted access to my wife and another family member and they are able to view and control the cameras without any issues. I am the primary account holder, so why would i be unable to view/control the cameras while the other users are able to view them? I have already reinstalled the app, powered the base station off/on, reset router, tried logging in from a different device and have not solved issue. 

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Dumb question but are you sure you're using the original/correct login credentials? Did you ever create another login for any reason?

Ffer06
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same credentials/user account. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you have a subscription, use Settings, Support (Center) to choose your camera model. Scroll down to Contacts and talk to official support.

Ffer06
Aspirant
Aspirant

I dont have a subscription and this is the only source of product support arlo provides for non-subscribers. This is infuriating and already looking for a replacement system. Why does a company not provide technical support for their products unless you have a subscription is mind blowing. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Ffer06 Thanks for the feedback, I have notified my team and someone will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Up4awalk
Aspirant
Aspirant

This appears to be a very common issue with the Arlo cameras. It seems to me that you should know exactly how to resolve this issue in a timely manner. 
Customer service with ARLO does not provide timely fixes to problems. I own multiple cameras on multiple properties and am extremely disappointed with your ability to resolve issues.