Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
I’m going through the wizard and I’m on the screen to pick the type of property.

No matter where I click and how I click, it does not get selected.
9E22CDD7-648C-44CF-9206-C2C264AD6BC5.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
I just checked and the emergency response is set up. I recall going through it once. So maybe there was a bug that reset it and now it’s fixed?

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
dcfox1
Master
Master

Not sure if this is your issue but are you in the U.S? As far as I know it is only available in U.S. unless something changed. 

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
Yep, in the US.
dcfox1
Master
Master

Ok I never set it up so someone may help. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Legends92,

Do you experience the same behavior when using the web client from a PC?

What is the Emergency Response feature and how does it work?

JamesC

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
Tried, I got a message saying this set up can only be done on my phone
Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Attaching screenshot from Chrome on Windows 10.

Arlo_Screenshot.jpg
Tkwtampabay1
Tutor
Tutor

I have the same issue that i reported and escalated to Arlo. In reference to trouble shooting not being able to complete the emergency response portion in the Arlo Application. I have tried to on three different phones and they are the Oneplus 8T, Oneplus 6T and Samsung Galaxy S21 to no avail. I have removed the Arlo application on all three phones, rebooted and reinstalled to no avail. In the application I’m unable to get past the Single Home, Townhome, or Apartment condo screen.. 

In addition, when I log on from my PC I see that Arlo Secure is grayed out… Finally I initially set up the emergency response when I switch to Arlo Secure Plus but  when Arlo Version 3.5.4_28395 that was released on 08/26/21 it seem to change this… I do believe that the issue is with a back office function with the emergency response?

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
Thankfully I am not the only person with this issue, which gives me hope that Arlo is working on a solution.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've not been able to replicate this issue. If you're continuing to experience this issue, please open a ticket with the support team. If you already have a ticket opened, please let me know the ticket number and I will escalate if needed.

JamesC

Tkwtampabay1
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo case with reference number 42687180

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've escalated this topic to the development team and they are currently investigating the issue. I will provide an update one we have more to share.

JamesC

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
I just checked and the emergency response is set up. I recall going through it once. So maybe there was a bug that reset it and now it’s fixed?