Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to cancel subscription but not able to see any subscription menu. See screenshot.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
bryanj
Follower
Follower

I have been researching for months how to cancel my subscription with no luck.  I have read all the community posts here and still unable to do so...think it would be easy with a tech support number but Arlo does not provide that level of service to its long time customers for some reason.  Under my.arlo.com account under settings my system icon is greyed out which might be the cause.  I have included a screenshot in hopes someone might be able to assist.

Thank You,!!

Arlo.PNG
2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

Have you gone to to the subscription setting not Device setting and what does it say. Screen shot would help. On my device page they are grey, but come up when I click on them so not sure if that is the issue. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey bryanj,

From looking at the screenshot you provided, it looks like you don't have any cameras under your account, which is why you don't see a subscription option, and those cameras are showing as your a grant access user. Make sure you're logged in on the correct Arlo account that has admin rights.