Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Trying to add one more camera, isn't an option on chaging plans

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
JodiRegina
Follower
Follower

I am already at my limit with cameras and I simply want to figure out how to add one more camera and pay whatever the charge is. There isn't an option on changing plans. I tried the chat. OMG!! There is no person connected, its all automatically populated. Even when I say please call me, they automatically start from the beginning, what can I help you with. With a company the size of Arlo and all the great technology out there I am speechless that they do not understand the importance of the CX Customer experience. If you go to contact support there is NO NUMBER even though they say use chat or call..... HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE 

3 REPLIES 3
RegularJoe
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

It sure is maddening.... 

Dannybear
Master
Master

You should be able to access the arlo secure purchase portal on the arlo web portal using a browser on pc connected to the local network. I think you can also do it from the android app, just not using the iOS app.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JodiRegina wrote:

I am already at my limit with cameras and I simply want to figure out how to add one more camera and pay whatever the charge is. There isn't an option on changing plans.

Are you in a country where Arlo offers a subscription?

If you have already have a subscription, then what subscription do you have?

Have you tried subscribing from a PC browser (my.arlo.com)?  You'd choose settings and then select the subscription option in the left pane of the browser window.