Support Chat

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
the4ndy
Initiate
Initiate

I just want to let the people at Arlo know that their support system absolutely sucks. 4 times did the chat just randomly end on me before getting to a live agent. 4 times did I have to answer the same set of 20 questions to get to a support agent. 4 times did I wait for 10+ minutes to be connected before the chat quitting.  Please fix this, it's not fair to your customers. Really considering just scrapping all of my arlo products after this.

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @the4ndy 

Thank you for providing this feedback, I will be sure to escalate to the appropriate team. Is there an issue I can try and assist you with that you were trying to resolve via chat? 

Thanks

the4ndy
Initiate
Initiate

My question was eventually answered. After that chat experience, the next rep hung up on me after 45 minutes. The second rep blindly transferred me to someone else who hung up. The third person told me that the number I dialed was the wrong line and then proceeded to tell me that the same exact number was the correct line. Instead of hearing me out that I indeed dialed that number, they then blindly transferred me again. The next rep I spoke to eventually solved my problem.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@the4ndy 

Thanks for the update, let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my best to assist you. 

arloUser58
Star
Star

My experience with support chat is that they really don't know the NEW app interface at all, just like us users, trying to figure it out because limited help.  How about some tutorials for users and for support people.