Subscription Costs

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rtbartz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is there any way to get a break down of the cost I am paying for my subscriptions? I apparently have an Arlo Secure subscription for which I am paying $34.98 a month, but no idea about how that sum was determined. I also have an Arlo Safe subscription for which I am paying a flat fee of $19.99 a month. So I’m confused about why I have two subscriptions when I thought I only had an Arlo Safe and Secure Pro subscription.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rtbartz wrote:

Is there any way to get a break down of the cost I am paying for my subscriptions? I apparently have an Arlo Secure subscription for which I am paying $34.98 a month, but no idea about how that sum was determined. I also have an Arlo Safe subscription for which I am paying a flat fee of $19.99 a month. So I’m confused about why I have two subscriptions when I thought I only had an Arlo Safe and Secure Pro subscription.

All you should need is Arlo Safe & Secure Pro (19.00 per month in the US).

Though if you have the new "Feed" experience and set up multiple locations, then you need one subscription per location.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rtbartz wrote:

All you should need is Arlo Safe & Secure Pro (19.00 per month in the US).

Though if you have the new "Feed" experience and set up multiple locations, then you need one subscription per location.