Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Returns w/o live agent support

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
VirtueBowlingSu
Follower
Follower

Hello, 

I really need to process a return. Ordered from Arlo.com on 12/2, completely unopened. Order# 10273291. 3x Arlo Essential XL Spotlight Camera - White which isn't available in the model drop down for this post. I have used the chat several times and all of the community support documents on this website. I reply "return" go through all of the prompts and when I click on customer service I get: 

"After reviewing your account, it appears that you are not entitled to live agent support. However, you can utilize any of the self-support options available to you including this chat bot, the Arlo Community, and the Arlo support site where you can find how-to articles and videos." 

I then tried just sending "order support team" and got a phone number I could call which was 866-703-7130. Alas! A phone number.... that doesn't even work. I tried with a "1" and w/o a "1" and both asked for a passcode and never mentioned anything about being Arlo. 

I am not trying to be an emotional, angered Karen here, but this has got to be the worst customer service ever. It's one thing to hire a bad agent, it's another when your model shows your customer service intent. I really hope someone can help me with this return and provide me with an RMA. 

Thanks,
Craig Spencer

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

VirtueBowlingSu,

I will reach out to you in a private message with more information on this issue.

JamesC

BillWalker
Aspirant
Aspirant

James C,

I have a question about contacting Arlo support about obtains an RMA.  Please help.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BillWalker,

You're welcome to ask your question here or visit the following article to find out more information on contacting support: What is the Support Center in the Arlo App?

JamesC