Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
2323DS
Follower
Follower

Having looked through previous posts about the subject, I’m guessing this hasn’t been resolved. Anyone been successful in obtaining monthly receipts/invoices for their subscription?… or am now regretting buying this camera having now seen the poor communication from Arlo in what feels like a simple, standard process of providing receipts/invoices?! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can now access billing history by logging in to your Arlo account using a PC. For more information on how this can be done, see here: https://kb.arlo.com/000063286/How-to-access-your-Arlo-Secure-subscription-billing-history-invoice-an...

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

2323DS,

To get receipts for your Arlo subscription plan, please reach out to Arlo support in your region by logging in to the Arlo app and navigate to Settings > Support. From there you can open a ticket and make the request.

JamesC

Ursulak
Tutor
Tutor

The status of Arlo I can only liken to when the Finance Dept starts to run the company. It's all about how to increase revenue without a care to customer user interface, general usability or function, or a full thought-through process for the end user. 

I've had Arlo for a long time. In the beginning, it was very versatile, customizable and reasonably priced. Now the prices shot up, the customizability is gone (now limited to only 3 buildable silos of choice), cannot have different locations on a single plan (even if you only have a few cameras - unless you want them all in the same silo), and on top of all this, if you pay for it, you aren't given a receipt!! YOU have to call and say please may I have a receipt and at that, their AI chatbot hasn't even been set up to do this so you waste time to get something legally required. 

Competitors have a huge opportunity to capitalize on Arlo's blunderings in their upgrade rollout. It does show their arrogant approach that the users will just keep paying them anyway. If you're heavily invested in it probably will, but for those of you out there just looking at Arlo for the first time, be sure you understand how it all limits and costs you before signing up. 

kenien
Aspirant
Aspirant

this not being resolved is why i haven't expanded arlo to other customers.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can now access billing history by logging in to your Arlo account using a PC. For more information on how this can be done, see here: https://kb.arlo.com/000063286/How-to-access-your-Arlo-Secure-subscription-billing-history-invoice-an...

JamesC