No Feed Menu

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Lawtalkinrobot
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I log into my.arlo the homepage doesn’t show my feed.   I only have subscription options.  Screen shot below.  Hamburger menu offers nothing related to fees.  

IMG_3931.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing at My.Arlo.com when you click on the options that are on the screenshot you sent previously?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Lawtalkinrobot wrote:

When I log into my.arlo the homepage doesn’t show my feed.   I only have subscription options.  Screen shot below.  Hamburger menu offers nothing related to fees.  

It looks like you are using a mobile browser (perhaps a tablet?)

You should see "Feed" if you are using a PC and are logging in with the correct account credentials.  Mobile browsers will only show the subscription stuff..

Lawtalkinrobot
Aspirant
Aspirant

It's a laptop running Windows 10; I'm using Firefox as a browser.   The URL for the home page is: https://my.arlo.com/account/v4/#/settings/select  if Arlo uses "m" to denote the mobile site there is no "m". 

This guy appears to have had the same problem I do. https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Pro-4/Online-Feed-View/td-p/1928225

Lawtalkinrobot
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry, one more data point: the same thing happened when I logged in with Edge - no feed, only subscription information.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Silly question but are you logging in with the original credentials (the ones used when you set up the system)? A guest account will show this upon login but shouldn't for the original account.

Lawtalkinrobot
Aspirant
Aspirant

No silly questions at this point.  I believe I am logging in with the original credentials.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you been able to see the feed from the web browser?

Lawtalkinrobot
Aspirant
Aspirant

No, I actually wasn't aware that there was a web based feed because I've never seen it in the few times I've logged into the Arlo site.  I posted my comment once I realized i couldn't see my feed on the web.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing at My.Arlo.com when you click on the options that are on the screenshot you sent previously?

Lawtalkinrobot
Aspirant
Aspirant

Much like the poster in the thread I linked above, the issue seems to have resolved itself.  I can see my feed on the web now.  

Thanks!