Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Stroessel
Guide
Guide

Hey!

I have had a mode called ”Activate outdoors” where I have selected all my cameras outdoors, exclusing the ones I have indoors.

This mode has worked fine since I bought my cameras, maybe 2yrs ago. Recently all cameras had an firmware update and now the mode that are supposed to activate only the outdoor cameras seem to activate ALL cameras.

I have added a new mode to test if that would solve the problem, but the problem percists.

I have tried to restart all cameras, restarted my hub as well, with no luck. I guess I could disconnecr all cameras and add them to my system again, but I would rather not.

The cameras are all Pro 4.

Anyone else got this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Any chance you're also using geofencing?

Stroessel
Guide
Guide

Normally when I’m not home, yes!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Does anyone else have an account and is also set up to use geofencing? If so, it may be they haven't used the app in a while and have been logged out, which disables their location for GF. My wife rarely uses the app so when I go out I get all cameras recording since GF is set to arm all and her phone isn't recognized as being at home. I've asked her to just open the app once a week so the app will always be logged in, allowing GF to work properly.

Stroessel
Guide
Guide

No it's only my phone that the system sets to arm or not.

In this case, I have a mode set up to arm four of my six cameras, and I select this mode manually when I got to bed. It worked perfect before the last firmware update, but now it arms all my cameras.

I have deleted the mode and set it up again just to make sure the settings are correct, but the cameras that should be excluded are armed anyways.