Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 10 In Conversation
ydubs
Follower
Follower

I'm trying to add a subscription plan to my account, yet keep getting "master plan not assigned to account" after trying to submit payment.

I've tried twice, two different plans, my card was charged $17.99 and $24.99, yet no active subscription updated on my account.

Would appreciate any help.

16 REPLIES 16
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Wishmycamsworkd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem, and the "support" through the app was a massive waste of my time. Any resolution to this issue or am I going to CcTv?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

robintrains
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mb2024
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem too.

I also get a "no master plan" error 

And I've been charged multiple times by arlo

Any way to resolve this?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Bladel74
Tutor
Tutor

I have the same issue and have a ticket opened. The only way I can contact support is by replying to an email I received. Then it takes days for them to respond. Because of this issue I currently don't have a subscription which means I cannot use the chat in order to contact support 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case. Please let me know if you do not hear from support by later this week. 

Lyricalempatb
Aspirant
Aspirant

Wow the same response from a supposed “mod” 3 months in a row… this is piss poor effort man what a rort 

benten
Aspirant
Aspirant

i want to talk to a person because yall are on the verge of getting a lawsuit filed against you people. what is master plan and how do i fix this trash. your service is terrible and in dont want to talk to no machine. A PERSON...., I WANT TO TALK TO A PERSON

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@benten I have created a ticket with support. A representative will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

MMaddox19
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. "No master plan". 

Bladel74
Tutor
Tutor

Here is the number for customer support 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@MMaddox19 I have created a case with support regarding the Master Plan error you are receiving. They will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Asaric11
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also just received this error and have been charged 5x at $12.99 it is crazy to me that such a big company has eliminated any and all human customer service. if this does not get fixed soon im selling my ultras and going the EUFY route. no more subscriptions and better support! 

is anyone at arlo going to help me?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I reached out to support regarding the Master Plan error, support will reach out to you as soon as possible.