Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
RegularJoe
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Fumbling my way through the improved experience. Somehow I started getting email notifications, which I don't want.
  All I want are the push notifications. (I had to look up what push notification meant.)

I didn't know I was getting emails.. I got home and logged in to Yahoo... **bleep**, I bet there were 75 of them.

As the photo shows, it doesn't look like I've got them enabled... but I'm sure there is another thing somewhere else that turns them on... and I have no idea how to find it. The way this company sets their stuff up, it's probably located under something that has absolutely nothing to do with email notifications... like "activity zones" or something like that.

I'm going to start separate discussions for each snafu I find in this new "Secure" thing.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have Feed and Routines showing? If so, click on Routines which is where you find your modes.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RegularJoe
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

It's not under this... not under "notifications".. this is just to mute them so your phone doesn't ding.

Capture.PNG

RegularJoe
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Tons of emails... never had them before today...

Capture.PNG

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you check all three of the modes?

RegularJoe
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I don't know how to find 3 different modes. There is no "mode" button anymore.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have Feed and Routines showing? If so, click on Routines which is where you find your modes.