Friend unable to access emergency response in mobile app

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mpav78738
Star
Star

I am the primary account holder and have a Secure Plus subscription setup for one location.  In my mobile app (Android) I have configured the emergency response section and have access to the Fire, Police, and Medical badges in the Emergency section of the app.

I have granted "Allow Access Rights" and "Access Emergency Dispatch" for a friend (my spouse).  They use the iOS version of the mobile app.  In the Emergency section of the app for this location they are prompted to setup emergency dispatch, so we enter their phone number.  The app claims success, but when we return in the iOS app to the emergency section, emergency access/dispatch is not setup and we are prompted to do so all over again.

What magic do we need to consider in order for my friend's app to allow emergency dispatch?

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Which version of the Arlo mobile app are your devices using? 

mpav78738
Star
Star

Both Android and iOS are current with the latest from each app store. They are both version 4.5

mpav78738
Star
Star

Still hoping for some help here.  I've attached a screen capture recording that shows the problem.  Add a phone number to setup emergency response and then after being told it was a success, no emergency response access is available.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WyksN4oxVmZ9bCH98

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to the Profile icon > Support Center > Select device > contact

mpav78738
Star
Star

Sigh.  I have a case open (43504663) with no action in over a week.  That's why I'm trying to get some traction here.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I understand, I escalated this for you and someone will be reaching out soon.