Feed not loading

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JBlanco1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the latest app version with a pro 5a camera.   I receive notifications but can’t see anything updates in feed.    There not able to view any activity sent via notification.   Any help would be great! 

8 REPLIES 8
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JBlanco1 wrote:

I have the latest app version with a pro 5a camera.   I receive notifications but can’t see anything updates in feed.    There not able to view any activity sent via notification.  

Do you have a subscription?

JBlanco1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I have a subscription for secure for the multiple cameras.    I just got one video update to feed, but multiple notifications over the past day.  

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JBlanco1 wrote:

Yes I have a subscription for secure for the multiple cameras.    I just got one video update to feed, but multiple notifications over the past day.  

Can you make a manual recording while livestreaming the problem cameras?

JBlanco1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I just recorded manually and it saved to stream.    But it is really hit or miss.    Some notifications save to feed and others are no existence. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@JBlanco1 are you still seeing this same behavior?

JBlanco1
Aspirant
Aspirant

The feed is loading better these last few days.   I have received a couple of notifications that have not “registered” in the feed but overall these last couple of days have been an improvement.    Should I be on the lookout for an update from app? 

JBlanco1
Aspirant
Aspirant

UPDATE     I have had three or four notifications today and when I went to view them  NOTHING appears in feed.     So frustrating.    I want to like the cameras and app, but not being able to view the feed is pointless. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

We were seeing some behavior with feed yesterday. However, it has since been resolved. Can you please check to see if you can see your feed now?