Examples of & Help with Automated Schedules

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
2Pznapod
Follower
Follower

I am seeing that there are numerous posts dealing with the complexity of the Scheduling feature in the new interface. Are there any links to examples/user manuals that others have used, or step-by-step examples for creating a schedule?

I have watched the Arlo videos and scoured YouTube for advice...still struggling. 

There is no explanation as to whether the 'change mode' option needs to be used. 

There is no explanation as to the time-on/off for schedules.

And, there is no explanation as to sunrise/sunset and how these are established/altered. 

The old interface was more user friendly, though lacked some of the flexibility of this new format. More explanations would certainly help me want to keep my Arlo account. Thnx

2 REPLIES 2
Edinburgh_lad1
Prodigy
Prodigy

I've provided a step by step guide, so look for one of my contributions on the new user interface. 

Indeed, the way things are organised in the new user interface can be very overwhelming. 

Not sure why Arlo doesn't offer a guide with specific examples, but heyho, there are lots of mysteries about Arlo! 

Essentially here: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Ultra/New-Arlo-GUI/m-p/1933612#M22291

Of course, the guide doesn't discuss all options, but with it, you should be able to understand the principles of how this new user interface works.