Cancel subscription on deleted account

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Lars-something
Follower
Follower

Hi, I accidentally deleted my account or something when I intended on cancelling the subscription. The camera is broken and have been replaced with other brand. Please help me cancel the subscription that’s still being billed. 

it’s impossible to get support in this situation. All ways of contacting Arlo is impossible when the account was deleted. I created a new account on the same email but now it’s impossible to add a device since it’s broken, and I cannot contact support without a device. It’s a catch 22 situation.

Please cancel the subscription on this email. I will report a faulty billing with my bank. It’s bad behaviour that you keep billing subscription when the account is deleted. It should be crystal clear that a customer who deletes their account also wants the subscription cancelled. Not fair practise.

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Lars-something wrote:

Hi, I accidentally deleted my account or something when I intended on cancelling the subscription.

I'm tagging the mods - @BrookeN , @ShayneS , @JamesC - so they can create a support ticket on your behalf.

They might need more information, so look for a message (envelope icon in the upper right of the forum page).

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Lars-something 

I have escalated this for you and Support will be reaching out as soon as possible.