Adding a second base station to my account

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mfaller07
Follower
Follower

I have an older end of life pro system. I want to purchase another base and 4 cameras to add to my current system. Is it possible to have 2 base stations on one account? Also, will the free 30 day trial of arlo secure cover all base stations on my account after purchase or just the new base and cameras?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can have as many base stations/SmartHubs as you need with no issues in one account. Subscriptions are for cameras, not bases/hubs. The free trial subscription will cover the new cameras after which you'll need a paid subscription, likely an unlimited cameras plan that would include all cameras. You could purchase 4 single camera subs but that likely wouldn't be cost effective.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can have as many base stations/SmartHubs as you need with no issues in one account. Subscriptions are for cameras, not bases/hubs. The free trial subscription will cover the new cameras after which you'll need a paid subscription, likely an unlimited cameras plan that would include all cameras. You could purchase 4 single camera subs but that likely wouldn't be cost effective.