Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cancel Subscriptions

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
Sbwallace01
Initiate
Initiate
I am super frustrated with this company. I attempted to cancel my subscription a month ago through the app, however, I got the circle of death and was never able to hit the "cancel" button. I then had a very frustrating chat with a representative about canceling. I thought this was resolved after this chat. Nooooo.... just pulled my credit card statement and i got charged again this month. I have now tried to call the phone number I found online, but no one mans the phones, they send you back to the app to cancel. THE CIRCLE OF DEATH. I've also tried to open a new chat, but can't get a LIVE person to talk to me. I know I can dispute the charge with my credit card, but how do I finally put an end to this, once and for all?
9 REPLIES 9
Knowthanks
Initiate
Initiate

Having same thing happening to me will balk at my bank no more with draws

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sbwallace01,

Could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing? Do you get any error messages?

JamesC

cowgirlup96
Aspirant
Aspirant
Me too!!! I don't even own the cameras anymore and they are still charging me. I've disputed with PayPal
TraceySharp
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do you cancel subscription? I'm being charged $10.68 a month and can't figure out how to cancel it?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TraceySharp,

Log in to your Arlo account and navigate to Settings > Subscription. From here you can change or cancel your Arlo subscription plan.

JamesC

MMCCLACH
Aspirant
Aspirant
Trying to end subscription. There is no “Subscription” option under Settings in MyArlo on my pc
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MMCCLACH wrote:
Trying to end subscription. There is no “Subscription” option under Settings in MyArlo on my pc

It should be here:

subscription.png

MLE10
Aspirant
Aspirant
No this does not work. There is no option to cancel. They really want their $59 a month.
Sbwallace01
Initiate
Initiate
Hey all. After reading the fine print, I was able to submit the cancelation from a PC. It won't go through if you attempt to do this from your phone.