Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

CANNOT GRANT ACCESS, NO DEVICES ON RECIPIENTS APP

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MarTam
Follower
Follower

Trying to grant access to my devices.  I sent invite to access my devices. Recipient received invite, followed link to create their own unique account, then downloaded App and signed into App......No devices on recipients App.  We have gone through the process at least 3 times.  We have researched Arlo Support to troubleshoot with no luck on the limited instructions available. We both have the latest version of the App (4.0.2 android and 4.0.1 iOS).  Any suggestions/help would be appreciated?

The Arlo products are good, however, the lack of support beyond an automated chat (very basic and 'elementary' in capability, it is nothing more than install instructions and not useful to troubleshoot issues) makes me question if I chose the right security system.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MarTam wrote:

Trying to grant access to my devices.  I sent invite to access my devices. Recipient received invite, followed link to create their own unique account, then downloaded App and signed into App......No devices on recipients App

Does the invite show up as accepted from your account?

If it does, you probably need to do this:

This will migrate you to the new "Feed" user experience - which does have some issues.  Once you migrate, you cannot revert back to the current "Library" experience.