Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Billing Help

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
BillingHelp
Follower
Follower

I need help understanding billing. I am being charged $14.99 a month for my Arlo cameras, but when I click on subscriptions on the app or when logged in online it says I do not currently have any subscriptions. 

1. What am I paying for and where can I see that and the invoices?

2. I want to change the payment source, but am unable since it says I don't have a subscription. Help?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@BillingHelp wrote:

I need help understanding billing. I am being charged $14.99 a month for my Arlo cameras, but when I click on subscriptions on the app or when logged in online it says I do not currently have any subscriptions. 

1. What am I paying for and where can I see that and the invoices?

2. I want to change the payment source, but am unable since it says I don't have a subscription. Help?

Are you sure you are using the primary account (not a friend account)?

Do you have the subscription features?

achanman18
Initiate
Initiate

A similar problem is happened to me... I paid Arlo Secure subscription on 17 Aug, 2022 (recorded by my Paypal account), and when I logged in to the app via phone and web via desktop, Arlo is saying I don't have a subscription today (on 28 Aug, 2022). So, I went through the subscription process and the system charged me for another Arlo Secure payment as if I never had a subscription before. Did I get double charged for the month of August? How can I get a refund for one of these August charges?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

achanman18,

If you feel there is an issue with the charges for your Arlo Secure subscription, I encourage you to reach out to the Arlo Support team within the mobile app under Settings > Support to further investigate the issue.

JamesC

achanman18
Initiate
Initiate
Your reference to Settings > Support is not useful since it takes me back to the three contacting options: Chat, Community, and Phone. The auto chat feature is not helpful for my specific billing issue. The community link takes me back to this forum. So, I finally decided to give them a call and talked to someone who wasn’t helpful either since she said she couldn’t look up all the details so she had to open up a case for me. While I appreciate Arlo is taking action to look into my billing issue, I feel that the underlying technical issue that unlinked my account to my subscription is not going to get addressed. We’ll see if i encounter this issue again, I guess.