Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Bad Agent or Arlo support the actually worst?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
todd_crawford
Follower
Follower

Hi All

I have recently bought a full suite of Arlo products (6x Arlo Ultras, 2x Alro Pros, 1x Doorbell and 2x base stations).

I am on a Arlo Secure trial for the new cameras but wanted to try CVC (however, it doesn't let you subscribe to the extra CVC plan on a trials, so i purchase the 12 month Arlo Secure Plus subscription. I then jumped to the CVC plan page where it still didn't let me sign up because it needs to be a 1 month pro plan not 12 month (although no mention of this anywhere previously).

Of course i then imminently cancelled the 12 month plan to sign up to the monthly plan. However, now arlo wont let me sign up to the monthly plan because I am signed up (although cancelled - see the change plan option is greyed out) to the 12 month plan. I contact the agent support and they said basically sorry nothing we can do (see below).

Wanted to check if i should try again and this was just a bad Agent before I report to the Australian ACCC?

Thanks

Todd

IMG_0547.PNG

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 3.52.42 pm.png

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Canceling the yearly plan doesn't get you a refund - it remains in effect for that year. Same with monthly. @JamesC or @ShayneS ?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@todd_crawford Thanks for the feedback, I have provided this info to the appropriate team and someone should be reaching out as soon as possible.