Arlo Subscriptions was paid 3 times now but no Subscription added to my cameras

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
Ronnier12
Follower
Follower

I've paid multiple times for a subscription.  And diffrent subscription at that... and it's taken my money off my card 3 times now but I get a master plan error. Still no service added to my

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

alexeionna0109
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello I have purchased a Arlo plan today it took the money from my account twice. But I still have no plan and it advised I had no master plan.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Bethprud
Initiate
Initiate

The same thing happened to me. Could you please help? 

Retired_Member
Not applicable

I am experiencing that exact problem now they have hit my bank account 3 times in the last week,and pulled from my account yet I can't add any of my cameras to the Arlo secure Plus,I also keep reaching out for support and it tells me I'm not eligible for phone customer service support,I have been with Arlo for the past 3 years and yet I am brushed off to the side like a common animal,it's obvious Arlo doesn't care about being legit, professional and upstanding about their customers the ones that keep them cashing a paycheck,but they only care about the almighty $$$$$. It's sad how do I get my money back for paid services that can't be attached to my cameras so I desire cancelling of services and my refund,or I will have my bank forcefully take my monies back!!!!!!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support and created a case. They will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Clbutler2002
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have paid for this Subscription for at least five months.  The service that has not registered to my account, but money is being taken out. I do not have the Arlo subscription I paid  for the last 5 months.  How do you stop this subscription and get credit for the ones you paid for and have not received?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

LynnSchemmel
Aspirant
Aspirant

I too am experiencing this problem   We have two accounts, each are being charged on my credit card for an Arlo Secure Plan, but when I go into my accounts it does not show that the service is activated.  Please help.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding the the concerns you have mentioned here. Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

MatthewC
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have also attempted to subscribe to the Arlo Secure plan for four times today, despite my card being charged each and every time, I only received the same error message of "Master plan not assigned on the account. Unable to assign supplemental plan". I was unable to contact the live agent because I am not a current subscriber, it would be greatly appreciated if I could get a refund. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support and created a ticket regarding the master plan error as well as the charges. Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Jess929292
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same thing has happened to me,  take 3x money & still getting the same error message. No support.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding the subscription on the account, they will reach out to you as soon as possible. 

WHoogeveen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue here. Paid for

the subscription but shows no plan in my account and am not able to look back at previous recordings. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding not having the subscription on the account, support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.