Arlo Secure app on device

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BaronAlm
Follower
Follower

Hello, I cannot begin to tell you the problems I have had with Arlo- the cameras and applications/system! Most of the time, they just flat do not work. But, the most recent issue, attempting to log in to my Arlo Secure app on my phone, it RANDOMLY forced me to provide a "secondary authorization," and subsequently locked me out. It forced me to provide the "secondary authorization" via text message to my phone. Attempting to open that message with the "authorization code" (without closing the crummy arlo app), and then going back to the arlo app with the code, it starts the process completely over. I have even tried the other option of sending the code to a different device, to no avail. Now, it only says, "Unused second factor auths limit reached", and I am permanently locked out of the app with no possible other options. I have even attempted to delete the app and reinstall it, to no avail. My account still works on the website, so I know the password works. Any advice?

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you try setting that two factor authentication method to email from your computer then try logging in from your handheld device again?