Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ClemsonCarrie98
Aspirant
Aspirant

I added several cameras to my home in June, and they came with a free trial of Arlo Secure, even though I already had an Arlo secure plan.  When the free trial ended, I am now not getting text alerts on those  cameras, even though I have a plan and it says all 9 of my cameras are included in it.  The cameras record, but I do not get notifications like I do on the older cameras. The chat was useless and there is no customer service number. I have paid my account. 

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What plan do you have? Is it a legacy one or one of those that you can see now when checking your subscription? Do you see Manage Cameras when checking? WHat phone and OS (Samsung phones seem to be currently having an issue with some notifications)?

To contact official support, use Settings, Support (Center) to select your camera model. The Contact section will provide a phone number if they're available.

ClemsonCarrie98
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi! I have an iPhone 12.  I have the Arlo Secure Multi-Camera Plan and it says its active on all 7 of my cameras. It is up to date on payment. I do not see a manage cameras anywhere.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ClemsonCarrie98 wrote:

Hi! I have an iPhone 12.  I have the Arlo Secure Multi-Camera Plan and it says its active on all 7 of my cameras. It is up to date on payment. I do not see a manage cameras anywhere.

You need to use a PC browser (my.arlo.com) for this - it's not in the iOS app.  You'll see a note on the subscription page in the app telling you this.

ClemsonCarrie98
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been using my desktop, but I still don't see that option-where do I find manage cameras?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ClemsonCarrie98 wrote:

I have been using my desktop, but I still don't see that option-where do I find manage cameras?

I replied on your other thread.  (Best to stick with one).