Arlo Secure Granting access

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Georgia2013
Follower
Follower

I used to have a family member on my account that I have allowed access to my cameras. Now for some reason they are no longer able to access my cameras. Can someone please help me. We have tried everything and it's extremely important that they have access to my cameras. 

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Georgia2013 wrote:

I used to have a family member on my account that I have allowed access to my cameras. Now for some reason they are no longer able to access my cameras. Can someone please help me. We have tried everything and it's extremely important that they have access to my cameras. 

Thank You

Does your app show "Library" as a menu choice?  Or does it show "Feed" and "Dashboard" instead?

Either way, the family member's account needs to match.  So check for that, and if they are mis-matched, then tell us which account has "Library" and which has "Feed".

MzJulz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue. I just added a doorbell and was prompted to download the new app. I have everything working for me but I gave access to my husband but he can’t access anything. I have a “feed” and his shows “library”. He has the old app but all the devices have disappeared .

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MzJulz wrote:

I have a “feed” and his shows “library”. He has the old app but all the devices have disappeared .

He needs to migrate his account to "feed".

The hack to do that is to go into "add device" in his account, and start to add a Pro 5s camera.  He can't finish that process without the camera, but the workflow will migrate him to "feed" before he gets stuck.

Note he will see two "home" locations after he does this - one for your (primary) account, and one for his own.  But he can rename his "home" to avoid confusion.