Arlo Secure Feed Issue

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
cwu78731
Follower
Follower

7/22 - Installed 4 Arlo Ultra 2 Wireless Security Camera  - Feed was working as designed.

8/20 - Installed Arlo Video Doorbell 2nd Gen - Feed from camera was working as designed.

8/22 - Trial period for the initial Ultra 2's ran out. I signed up for the Arlo Secure plan. All the cameras are listed in the Arlo Secure Multi-Camera under the plan portion of the app.

8/22 Onward - No feed from any of the initial cameras. Only the feed from the Doorbell shows up and that is still on the 30 day trial

This is frustrating because I've paid for the feed and can't get any of the notifications. There is also no phone number to call to troubleshoot this exact issue and the Arlo Support ticketing system times out every time I try to open it. 

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@cwu78731 wrote:

There is also no phone number to call to troubleshoot

You can get phone support via the support center in the app since you have a subscription.

@cwu78731 wrote:

8/22 Onward - No feed from any of the initial cameras. Only the feed from the Doorbell shows up and that is still on the 30 day trial

Any suggestions?

Can you make a manual recording when livestreaming on of the Ultra 2s?

If you can, does it show up in the Feed?

Also, have you checked the rules in the mode you are using?

Smokey86
Aspirant
Aspirant

call them at

I have the same issue and deciding if I should scrap Arlo all together. Very dissatisfied