Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
yautsz
Guide
Guide

My android device was a trusted device.  When I was login from web browser via my device for 2-step verification, no push notifications was shown on my device and the web page show "Login Denied." after a few second.  I have re-installed the app, remove and trust again but the push notification could not be received.  How could I fix it? Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
Dannybear
Master
Master

Have you tried contacting arlo support via the app settings support page?

Shawna25
Guide
Guide

Same problem here, did you get it resolved?

ralfyguy1
Luminary
Luminary

Same here. Another thing that company can't get right.

yautsz
Guide
Guide

The problem still could not be fixed.

Shawna25
Guide
Guide

I chose email instead of phone for verification and I received an email with the code.  This fixed it for me, good luck!!!

ralfyguy1
Luminary
Luminary

Yes, that works. The point is that the app is supposed to notify also, which doesn't work anymore.

Shawna25
Guide
Guide

oh sorry, mine does now that I got back into my account. I hope you can get that fixed.

yautsz
Guide
Guide

Same issued.  Can use others method via email or text message but push notification did not work only.

Dannybear
Master
Master

@Shawna25 

So did you end up getting arlo customer support to help you get into your account?

Shawna25
Guide
Guide

No, I got in through email verification.  It wasn't an option on my phone but, it was on my laptop. Strange but I'm in!

Dannybear
Master
Master

@Shawna25 

Thanks for the clarification, glad you made it into your account.

The original issue is that the 2FA push notification is not working to some customers mobile devices which is still broken I believe.

The way to get around it is to have email access on a pc and use the arlo web portal choose another method option to trust the 2FA request.