Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
wdfreemanjr
Follower
Follower

Hello Everyone,

I ordered an entire suite of products from Arlo.  They are a wonderful product and I was very pleased with my purchases and would highly recommend.  Unfortunately, due to a medical emergency (organ transplant), I was unable to set the system up and had to return the entire system.  The return depart was very helpful and I was able to return everything and received a full refund.  Kudos to them.

Somehow though, they didn't cancel my service.  I didn't notice until now that I have been getting billed since August 2023 for a service that I obviously don't need because I don't own the equipment.  I am sure it is just an accounting error, but I am having difficulty getting in contact with the company.

In order to get telephone support, you have to supply and order number and when I do, it says my order is outside of the refund window and hangs up.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to better contact the company ? Perhaps Arlo will contact me if they read this post.  I have been so pleased with their customer service so I feel confident they will.

Sincerely,
Bill Freeman

5 REPLIES 5
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Robert1122
Initiate
Initiate

I have been billed $7.99 per month and I have no account on their records.  Have no way to contact anyone at Arlo.  Have to go into my credit card each month to deny the billing.  Any way to get ahold of the billing department?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

dbob69
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a phone number to update my billing

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Related Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation