Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
darbydach
Tutor
Tutor

Hello All,

All five of my ArloQ cameras tell me "Your device is offline."  I have them several times.  When restarting, I get the message "Your device is not connected.  Make sure it's connected to your router and has a working internet connection."

The Arlo app tells me my wifi strength is 100%.

The Google Wifi app shows that all five cameras are connected.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The firstmessage may be just a display issue. When it happens, what are the LEDs on the cameras doing? Have you tried logging out and back into the app as well as tried a browser?

The second message is normal while the camera is rebooting. It takes ~2 minutes for it to complete the startup and will display that message until it's back up and connected to the server.

darbydach
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the response!

All five cameras had the blue LED lit steadily (which tells me that they were not online).

I logged in and out of the Arlo app (on my smartphone and my desktop).  I signed out of Chrome and signed back in.

What finally did the trick was rebooting my router.  So far, things are going well (as they have for the past 4 months).

Again, my thanks for your response.

-darbydach

darbydach
Tutor
Tutor

Sorry!  I meant to say that the cameras WERE online since their blue LED status indicators were lit.

Bmb33
Aspirant
Aspirant
Amber lite blinking fast can not connect
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bmb33,

Is your claiming device connected to the same network as the camera? Do you see any error messages when trying to connect?

JamesC