Video Download Availability

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
PaulaH
Follower
Follower

We installed the system a few weeks ago, and all has been well until this week.  We have 4 cameras, and when we receive the email notification with the link to a new video, it plays just fine.  We can't download from that link though. When we sign onto the library, however, the videos are not there.  Each time a motion sensor goes off, I should have at least 4 videos for whatever set off the motion...but I'm getting a video from one, maybe two cameras. On the email notifcation, though, all 4 videos are available.

Anyone know what's up with that? The system is not very useful to me if I can't keep copies of the  videos, which I can't copy from the email alone.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I download every video every day using a Pyhton script a user here provided.  It takes a bit of setup but isn't hard.  It can also be scheduled on your computer so you never have to interact once set up.  If interested, PM me your email address.

johnsmith2017
Aspirant
Aspirant

I too have an updated version fo the same python script that works as of today. In addition it downloads all available videos (last 31 days). PM me if interested.